1 Start 2 New page 2 3 Page 1 4 Page 2 5 Page 3 6 Page 5 7 Page 4 8 Page 6 9 Declaration page

Use this form to make a complaint about a problem with goods or services purchased in or from Western Australia or the Indian Ocean Territories.

Before we get started

Before submitting a complaint, please ensure that you have read and followed the steps outlined in our consumer complaint checklist. Our consumer guide for complaints and conciliation is helpful to understand what happens when you complain.

Important notice

Consumer Protection is currently experiencing a high level of demand for its conciliation services which will delay the progress of some complaints. Complaints may be queued and will be allocated in order of priority.

COVID-19 Pandemic

The COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic has impacted WA trading. It is important to review our frequently asked questions to be aware of how recent changes might affect your complaint.

Page 1 of 9