1 2 3 4 5
Page 1 of 5

Submit a complaint

Use this form to make a disciplinary complaint about a registered building service provider (builder, painter or building surveyor), an approved owner-builder or a licensed plumber.

Using this form

Due to COVID-19, Building and Energy is unable to receive building service or home building work contract complaints lodged in person or by post. All complaints must be lodged using this online complaint form until further notice. 

To submit your complaint online using this form you will need electronic copies of:

  • details of your complaint in an attachment (if long and detailed); and
  • any other documents/evidence that support your complaint.
Page 1 of 5